Created by athletes – for athletes, Leg Lube Performance Shave Gel offers exceptional performance over ordinary soap and shaving cream. The ultra-lubricating and natural formula reduces drag, nicks, in-grown hairs, razor burn and dry skin and can be used anywhere you shave: on the legs, face, arms, chest, bikini and back. You can even use Leg Lube out of the shower and without running water, by wiping your razor and legs with a towel! Plus you'll love the pleasant scent and the way it leaves you feeling fresh and tingly shave after shave. Leg Lube and the bottle are made in the U.S.A. and it's even sized to meet TSA carry-on regulations.
Long Haul Trucker frame decals. - Dry transfer style - Includes headbadge
$6.99 - $29.99
Clear stick on chainstay and frame protectors.
- EverClear is an 8-micrometer (µm) high-quality frame protection film - Each sheet is 2-feet x 8-inches. - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply; simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 8µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
The Trainer Adapter for X-12 Axle allows the use of mountain bikes with axle widths of 142mm or larger on a Tacx trainer. These adapters are only suitable for the Tacx classic trainers.
- Chainstay mount kickstand for oversized or suspension frames - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 20-inch to 700C wheels
$13.99 - $17.99
Ride with minimal chain slap by using a Chainstay Protector. Comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors giving you the versatility needed no matter what you ride. Designed and made in our Utah facility, the Chainstay Protector is made with neoprene and sewn with a tight stitch and heavy-duty thread for extra strength and durability. Lizard Skins chainstay guards are the original, strongest and lightest protectors on the market since 1993.
$12.99 - $15.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 extenders included for desired protection
$11.99 - $12.99
The Lizard Skins Patch Kits are made with high performance adhesive and will protect your frame from nicks and scratches. All patch kits come with 2 large, 4 medium and 2 small patches. - 14 mils thick for premium durability - UV resistant – won’t fade or discolor
The Saris Leveling Block keeps your bike level with your trainer. - Adds stability to your training ride. - For use with any rear wheel-mounted trainer. - Raises front bicycle tire 1.1 inches (2.8 cm) off the ground
The Saris thru axle adapter is designed for indoor use on Saris- and CycleOps-branded trainers only and should not be ridden outdoors. Compatible with current classic series trainers. Not compatible with the JetFluid Pro, SuperMagneto Pro, PowerBeam Pro, or PowerSync trainers. Contact us with trainer compatibility questions. - This adapter is designed to work with bikes that have a 142x12mm or 148x12mm thru axle with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch. - The axle is threaded on both sides to fit Syntace and Maxle/ABP style thru axle systems. - Many bike manufacturers do not publish thread pitch or hub spacing online. If you are unclear as to what type of thru axle your bike uses, please reach out to your local bike shop or the bicycle manufacturer directly. - Adapts a thru axle hub bike for a trainer - Only compatible with current basic trainers - Fits most 142-148mm thru axle bikes with 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch
$44.99 - $59.99
The E-Thru Trainer Axle allows the use of a mountain bike in a Tacx trainer. These axles are only suitable for Tacx classic trainers.
- EverClear Roll is 12 micrometers (µm) thick and offers 2 x 60-inches of high-quality protection film - It's designed to protect your frame against anything from rock chips to cable rubs and everything in-between. - Included is a sheet large enough to cover your down tube, top tube, chain-stay, cable rub points and crank arms. Also works great for fork lowers, shock bodies, and more! Especially great for protecting carbon frames or decals. - It’s easy to cut and apply—simply trace and cut your desired pattern(s), clean your surface, and apply where necessary! - Want to boost re-sale value of you bike? EverClear is your ticket! By applying this stealthy 12µm protection to your frame when it’s new, you can preserve that new look without using any bulky and ugly frame protection. Then, when it’s time to sell, you can remove the EverClear, and you are left with a beautiful like-new bike that’s ready to get top dollar in re-sale. - Made in the USA
A must for any swimmer, TYR's Anti-Fog Spray keeps your goggles and glasses clean and prevents them from fogging.
TYR's Soft Silicone Ear Plugs mold easily to your ears for a comfortable, watertight seal. A storage case is also included to keep your ear plugs clean.
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
Molded with Polycarbonate and Silicone rubber. Mounts to bike frame with rubber oring or use braze ons on bike. The 2 elastic bands will hold a phone, energy bar, pump, or sunglasses.
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Big Dummy. - Includes headbadge
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Big Dummy frame. - Includes frame and fork decals - Includes headbadge
Pop this replacement headbadge on your Surly and it's good as new.
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Pack Rat. - Includes headbadge
Pugsley Frame Decals. Just in case your decals get scratched up - but that would never happen, would it? - Dry transfer style - Headbadge included
$14.00 - $15.00
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Troll. - Includes headbadge
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly World Troller. - Includes headbadge
Surly Trucker Deluxe frame decals. - Dry transfer style - Includes headbadge
Stickers/Decals for repairing or repainting your Surly Instigator frame. - Includes frame and fork decals - Includes headbadge
The Surly Deck Pad is the ultimate in cargo bike derrière accessories. Sold individually, the Surly Deck Pads are designed to easily attach to the rear decks of our Big Easy, Big Dummy and Big Fat Dummy for a luxurious passenger riding experience. Simply put, they make riding on the back of our cargo bikes even nicer. Two Pads will cover the whole deck, so there, now you know. You could probably even convince your ride-along friends or children to chip in and help pay for them. After all, nobody rides for free. - The Deck Pad mounts to the Dummy Deck to provide a soft platform for passengers large and small - Sold each - Also available as part of the Corral Kit - Individual Deck Pads measure approximately: 13”x8”x2”
- Stable 2-Stay mount - Made of alloy - Button type tool-free adjust - Fits wheels from 20-inches to 700C
Keep perspiration off your bike with the Safe-T Net 2 from Minoura. Ideal for both the casual and serious indoor training session. - Protects head parts and top-tube from rust-causing sweat - Redesigned in order to avoid conflicting with palms - Thickness absorbs more moisture than other, thinner products - Hooks to seat-post and handlebar with Velcro tape - Machine washable with proper care
$17.99 - $19.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
Page 1 of 5 Next page