- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
$55.00 - $84.00
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
$35.88 - $39.58
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
Lightship baskets are made from finely woven rattan cane, the outer skin of the natural rattan vine. These baskets are replicas of the Nantucket Lightship baskets first produced in Nantucket during the whaling era of the 1800s. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps. - Dimensions: 14" (L) x 10" (W) x 8.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
- Fits lengthwise on the luggage carrier of your bike. - Easily attached with supplied mounting hardware. - Ideal for carrying shopping, daily essentials or school supplies. - Weatherproof with a reinforced frame. - Classic black color.
- Modern, detachable bicycle basket for your daily shopping - Supplied with pre-assembled MIK adapter plate, so the basket fits on almost any rack and is easily detachable - Made of sturdy steel with a bamboo bottom - Easy to attach to any bike, including e-bikes - Dimensions (cm): 40 x 32 x 30
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Front Basket. It easily attaches to you bike's handlebars and holds all your groceries or whatever else you pick up. And, the handle makes this basket extremely portable.
$27.99 - $53.99
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Standard Lift-Off Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via handlebar mounts. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike! - Dimensions: 13.5 x 10 x 9.5 inches
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
$24.00 - $34.99
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
One of the best selling items in Wald's entire catalog, this basket set the precedent for quick-release convenience and is perfect for carrying small bags of groceries. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - This Quick Release Baskets comes with a detachable Slip-on Holder for simple installation - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x x 7 inches - Holder is designed to fit 7/8" handlebar, hooks are 4 1/2" apart - Available in white (133WH) or black (133GB) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 2.4 lbs.
- Includes basket holder - Carrying handle for off bike use - Polyester powder coating - 11.75" x 8" x 9"
- The Basil Buddy Dog Bicycle Basket is suitable for transporting smaller dogs safely by bicycle. - Each basket comes complete with the MIK system, allowing you to attach this dog basket to almost any luggage rack. - This dog bike basket is made from hygienic and non-toxic plastic, with a handy bracket for easy attachment.
- Capacity of 22 liters - Includes inner pocket and drawstring - Includes MIK adapter plate and MIK-stick - Suitable for MIK system carriers and carrier plates (sold separately) - Position: Rear - Dimensions (cm): 50 x 28 x 26
Milk rate inspired basket that mounts to fit most rear bike racks. Quick release by pulling side handles away from bike. Includes molded in handles and mesh elastic netting to hold contents. Made of high Impact PP with reflective rear decal. Size is 12.25" x 10.5" x 6.75" and 850 cubic inches of volume.
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Dimensions: 20.5 x 13 inches - Extended handlebar clamps are 2" apart, allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables, and fit 7/8", 1", and 1 1/4" diameter handlebars - Legs extend from 13 3/4" to 21 1/4" and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Powder Coat Finish - Complete rack with fittings weighs 6.0 lbs.
$19.99 - $25.99
Top off the look of your child's cruiser with Sunlite's Willow Mini Strap-On Basket on the front! It attaches to the handlebars via handlebar straps and buckles for easy on and off. The tightly-woven willow ensures small items stay in the basket, and the retro design is sure to elicit compliments.
$29.99 - $39.00
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat - Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 4.75 inches; the basket tapers to 13 x 8 inches at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs - 1372 has a Zinc plated finish; 1372GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.2 lbs.
$19.99 - $23.99
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full-size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. This rack cannot be used on bicycles with front suspension systems or springer forks. - Standard front bicycle basket fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 18" x 13" x 6" deep - UV Weather-resistant bike basket - Available with wooden bottom to better hold your cargo
Lightship baskets are made from finely woven rattan cane, the outer skin of the natural rattan vine. These baskets are replicas of the Nantucket Lightship baskets first produced in Nantucket during the whaling era of the 1800s. Attaches to front handlebars with two leather straps. - Dimensions: 12" (L) x 7.5" (W) x 9" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Cisco Handlebar Basket will get you and all your goodies there in style. This beautiful rattan basket boasts high-quality wicker construction and a rolled rim for extra durability, and it attaches to most bicycle handlebars with its easy-to-use straps and buckles. - Dimensions: 13" (L) x 10.75" (W) x 9.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 13 pounds
- Rear design basket, weatherproof, aluminum wire - Fixed mounting on luggage carrier (including fixing material), slanted front side, strengthened frame - Basket is placed lengthwise on luggage carrier - MIK system included
- Protective feet prevent damage - Made form synthetic rattan - Easily removed with sturdy handle - Weatherproof and hard-wearing - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plate snaps to any MIK rear carrier) - Carrier plate to convert rear rack to MIK not included (721166-01) - Includes MIK-stick locking device
Pasja - Dog basket: - Easy to mount on any bike, including e-bikes - Supplied with MIK adapter plate - Made of durable reed and includes a comfortable and washable cushion - Compatible with the Basil Pasja space frame wire dome (not included) - Dimensions (cm): 45 x 34 x 33
$20.99 - $34.99
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. - Fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 15" x 10" x 5" deep - Easy to install
This front basket system uses a bolt-on handlebar mount to allow for quick and easy removal of the basket itself. - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables - Requires 3.5" of handlebar clearance for mount - Fits 7/8" to 31.8mm handlebars - Made in USA - Dimensions: 11.75 x 8 x 9"
How great are boxes? Fillable, stackable, durable, and invented before the wheel!* Now, a mere 6,000,000 years after the first box, we're proud to present a box made specifically to haul your stuff around on your bike! The Pure Fix City Crate bolts right onto the top of a rear rack and will take whatever you can shove in it from A to B (and on through the alphabet) snugly and securely. Made from rich wood and available in a pine or cedar finish, these things grow on trees and there's one to suit every ride and style! - Dimensions: 32cm x 25cm x 17.5cm *Maybe…. The record keeping 6,000,000 years ago is shoddy, but c'mon, a cave is basically a big box… they've been around forever.
If you find yourself biking to your every destination, but grow tired of backpacks and makeshift solutions for storage, then delta's Removable Front Bike Basket is just what you need. A convenient but modern fabric solution for transporting snacks, personal cargo, your favorite 6-pack and more; simply remove the basket and be on your way when you arrive at your destination. Features - Original Design: Whether you are a commuter or hobby cyclist, now you can focus on enjoying the ride and worry less about how you'll haul your belongings across town, with the perfect bike accessory. No matter the variety of goods, this durable and removable basket can do the job. - Secure: Easy installation meets stability with delta's thumb screw installation. Stop choosing between a stable, quality basket or easy installation - delta provides you an innovative solution to your ride storage needs. This quick-release front bike basket saves you the headache of carrying your belongings from ride to destination. - All mounting hardware is included, and basket removal is quick and easy. Gather your goods as you go, with transport handles, and skip the disposable bag. Help the environment and your stress level with one less thing to worry about on your next ride. - Delta's front basket provides classic and convenient carrying of your produce, school essentials or personal belongings. With your goods safely stored, your next ride is more enjoyable and stress-free with the help of the perfect bike accessory - delta's Removable Front Bike Basket. - Dimensions: 11" x 7" x 13" / 28 x 17.8 x 33 cm - Max Weight: Durable up to 7lbs
Surfside Collection wire front baskets attach to the handlebars with an easy-to-use bracket (included), making them the perfect grab & go basket! - Dimensions: 13.25" (L) x 10" (W) x 9" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Same as the Wald 1392 Front Basket except with hardwood slats for an elegant look - Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs - Zinc plated finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 4.6 lbs.
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
Page 1 of 2 Next page