When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
- Tool for removing hub cap from PowerTap Hubs. - Compatible with SL, 2.4, 2.4+, Comp, Elite+, PRO+, SL+, SLC+ and 2012 PRO Hubs.
Lezyne's CNC Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is CNC-machined for strength and stylish good looks, and there's even an included lockring tool. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 16-notch X 44mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups and disc brake rotor lockrings. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, Shimano 16x44 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external Threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, and others. Also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$17.99 - $29.99
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$35.99 - $36.99
Even in dense cities, riders often find themselves far away from home or a bike shop. Having the right multi-tool can be the difference between reaching your destination on time or taking the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to design the Trixie, the ultimate multi-tool for the fixed-gear urban rider. Pedro's Trixie is laser cut from 5mm thick heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. The tool's 187mm (7.4in) length and ergonomic shape provide outstanding leverage and comfort. Best of all, the Trixie mounts to your water bottle mounts with included wing nuts, ensuring you always have your tool when you need it. The Trixie features a 4mm/5mm hex bit in a rubber holder, 8, 9, 10, and 15mm box end wrenches, improved lockring wrench, and improved bottle opener.
- Easy-to-use chain breaker tool - Reversible pin for longer tool life - Replaceable pin - Used for single speed to 11 speed chains - Chain Cutting Tool for single speed up to 11 speed. One for ALL. - Reversible Pin & One Additional Replacement. Total Equal to 4 Sets of Pins - Ergonomic Handle
- Fits Truvativ GXP and Howitzer external-bearing bottom brackets with 16-spline/notched cups (also fits Shimano HollowTech-II bottom brackets) - CNC machined, heat treated steel construction - 1/2" ratchet drive and 32mm wrench flat tool interfaces
The right multi-tool can be the difference between finishing the most epic ride of your life and going for the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to make sure you finish that epic ride. Pedro's Six-Pack Chain Tool is a super-compact, professional-quality, minimalist multi-tool that's great on its own or as a supplement to other multi-tools lacking a chain tool or spoke wrenches. The Six-Pack Chain tool is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance. The small ergonomic design fits almost anywhere but performs like a full-size chain tool. The Six-Pack Chain Tool Multi-Tool weighs 80 grams and has 6 functions, including 5mm hex key, a flat blade screwdriver, and shop-quality chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke wrenches. - 80 gram, 6-function multi-tool - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and long-lasting performance - Small ergonomic design fits anywhere but performs like full size chain tool - Includes 5mm hex wrench, flathead screwdriver and shop quality chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 mm spoke wrenches
Low profile multi-tools optimized for modern component groups. CNC machined aluminum side plates with integrated magnetic quick link holder. Forged, Center-Pivot CrV+ anti-corrosion bits. Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware. Stainless steel chain breaker. - Weight: 125g - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Star Shaped T25, T30; Flat Head Chain Breaker: (9/10/11/12 speed); Tire Lever: Open end 10mm; Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtb, 3.22, 3.45; Quick Link Holder
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 9.5mm Fits: - R6 (3/8-inch) bearings - Other bearings with an inside diameter of 9.5mm
Chain problems can ruin a ride, so having the right kit in hand can literally make or break a trip out. The portable, hardened steel tool can break all 8 to 12-speed chains. A detachable pin can be removed, replaced and reversed, offering extra longevity to the most important part of the tool. - CNC'd hardened steel - Replaceable pin - Fits 8-12 speed chains - Ergonomic body - Width: 52mm - Length: 60mm - Weight: 118g - Head: Steel - Body: Aluminium
Low profile multi-tools optimized for modern component groups. CNC machined aluminum side plates. Forged, Center-Pivot CrV+ anti-corrosion bits. Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware. Forged aluminum chain breaker (V 10 and 11 only). - Weight: 102g, 48W × 63L × 19H (mm) - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Star Shaped T25, T30; Flat Head; Chain Breaker: (9/10/11 speed)
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor - 12mm Fits the following bearings: - 6001 - 6801 - 6901
The Easy-Pro Brush Set includes 5 different brushes that make easy work of all bike-cleaning jobs. Use them to remove mud, dirt and road grime from your frame and components. The package comes with a features-and-benefits guide that explains the multiple uses of each brush. Also included is a chain for hanging the brushes when they're not in use.
$61.99 - $63.99
• Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • Clamps the shock body for easy maintence
Make your Chain Pig like new again! The Pig Guts-Chain Pig Rebuild Kit includes a full set of internal cleaning components: - 3 Brush Wheels - 2 Outer Brushes - 1 Sponge
Adjustable wrenches just don't cut it sometimes and especially not when you are dealing with a stubborn bottom bracket cup. The Pedro's Pro Socket Handle is designed to work with Pedro's 24mm snap-channel bottom bracket, freewheel, and cassette sockets (each sold separately). In addition the Pro Socket now accepts all 25.4mm (1 inch) socket tools (sold separately) as well. - Dual-side design accepts 25.4mm (1 inch) bottom bracket, freewheel, and cassette sockets (sold separately) - Features heat-treated tool steel construction, a long handle for leverage, and cushioned grip for comfort - Pair with the Pedro's BB Socket Holder (sold separately) to remove event the toughest bottom bracket cups without worry of slipping or injury
$29.95 - $32.99
TorqSocket kit works with any mini-tool containing a 5 mm Allen wrench (or single 5 mm Allen key). Applies correct torque on component bolts for safety and to prevent damage to carbon parts. - Includes 3,4.5mm hex bits, T20 & 25 Torx - Packaged in own carrying case - Material: Hardened steel - Size: 2.1" x 2" x 0.9" - Weight: 75g
- Shop grade steel cable/housing/spoke cutter with comfort grip - Cuts brake housing without crushing the coiled steel reinforcement
Page 1 of 27 Next page