- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
$25.99 - $26.99
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
$149.99 - $173.99
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
$77.49 - $89.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
Origin-8's Mini Trigger Lever is a cold forged-aluminum brake lever made for the right side of the handlebars and best suited for tight-bend BMX and riser bars. It has a short lever, a screw for adjusting the reach, an aluminum adjustment barrel, and it comes in many colors to customize your rig.
Origin-8's Cantilever MTB Levers are light and reliable forged-aluminum 4-finger levers for cantilever brakes and they're compatible with Shimano Rapid Fire and SRAM Grip Shift shifters. These fine levers include return springs for a snappy, smooth action, built-in reach adjustment and adjusting barrels for fine-tuning your brakes.
$30.99 - $64.99
Avid's Front 180mm/Rear 160mm Post Bracket Hardware Kithas everything you need to mount a front 180mm or a rear 160mm rotor (sold separately) to your bike.
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
Hope Direct Shifter mounts allow shifter pods to mount directly to the Tech lever clamp, freeing up handlebar space and improving ergonomics. · Sold in pairs · Contains two shifter mounting bolts and four lever clamp bolts · Shimano mount allows the use of XTR SL-M970 2006-2010, XTR SL-M980 and M980-I from 2011 to present and XT SL-M780-I 2012 · Works on Hope Tech and Tech Evo levers only
The short blade design of the Origin-8 Mini Trigger Brake Lever gives a clean, sleek look—with great stopping power—to your handlebars. • Designed for caliper & cantilever brakes • Cold forged double bent lever blade • 1-finger lever blade • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Short blade design • Left hand • 76g each
Alleviate brake cable alignment and tangles with Origin-8's Fork Mount Cable Hanger. Made from forged aluminum, it mounts easily to the hole in your bike's fork crown. • Forged aluminum construction • Mounts to most frame or fork mounting holes • Great for tricky cantilever brake setups • Lightweight design • Front for fork mount / Rear for frame mount
Make sure you have enough brake for where and how you ride. A larger rotor does a better job of displacing heat generated from braking and can provide better modulation. Origin-8's Torq-Lite Disc Adapter allows you to increase your braking power by giving you the option of upgrading from 160mm rotor to 180 or 203mm. • Used to upgrade the disc size on post mount calipers • Lightweight aluminum design
• Replacement nut for recessed caliper brakes
$12.99 - $20.99
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
$194.99 - $206.99
- Mini-v brake for use with standard short pull (road) brake levers - Direct pull cantilever brake is simpler to install than a traditional cantilever brake and gives a narrow profile - Short curved arms give plenty of clearance for cyclocross tires or wide fenders - Spring tension is independently adjustable for each arm, so the brake can be precisely centered on the wheel and adjusted for return strength - Simple pivoting quick release on one arm makes it easy to open the brake to remove a wheel - Made in USA
$21.99 - $23.99
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
$13.99 - $66.99
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series brakes provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from Dura Ace. - Model Number: BR-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Brake Type: Super SLR Dual Pivot - Cartridge Shoe Holder: R50T5 / R50T4
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
Message Removable Brake Hardware
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Compatibility: Hayes Stroker Carbon, Gram, Trail - Compound: Semi-Metallic - Pad Material: Steel
$23.99 - $38.99
6-Bolt mounting pattern - Wide leg design improves rotor`s lateral stiffness for a consistent and firm braking surface - Stainless steel construction - Torx bolts included
Page 1 of 20 Next page