$677.99 - $739.99
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Designed, tested and manufactured in RaceFace's Canadian facility, the Next SL G4 crank combines proven Race Face carbon bonding technology with the versatile CINCH interface for the lightest crankset in the Race Face lineup. It features fully hollow carbon crank arms and a super alloy pedal insert for maximum weight reduction with improved lateral stiffness; a critical advantage when the chain is under tension at extreme angles like experienced with a 1x system. Interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards means a future-proof crank with versatility to meet all your power transmission needs. - Spindle interface: RaceFace Cinch - Specific models designed for 170mm or 190mm rear-spaced fatbikes 170mm Chainlines: - 2X Cinch spider: 67mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider: 70mm - Direct mount: 68.5, 75mm (Flipped) 190mm Chainlines: - 2X Cinch spider: 77mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider: 80mm - Direct mount: 78.5, 85mm (Flipped)
The made-in-the-UK Hope Crankset is a modular design with a variety of spindle length options, chainring options, and a stiff 30mm spindle. These cranks feature a unique expanding spline axle/arm interface and incredibly versatile spline-mounted spider/chainring system. - Forged and CNC machined 7075 series aluminium alloy crank arms - Unique expanding spline/arm interface (patent pending) - Versatile spline mount for chainring/spider - Spindle interface: Hope BSA30 - Weight: 641g with 34-tooth spiderless ring (sold separately)
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DFour measures power in the heart of the bicycle — the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DFour represents the state of the art in power meter technology. Every innovation in Quarq’s next-generation DZero platform is channeled into the DFour Power Meter Crankset. It embodies 10 years of Quarq technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. - The DFour power meter is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 drivetrains. - Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket. - ELSA RS power meter owners can upgrade using the DFour Power Meter Spider. - Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app. - Compatible with BB30 bottom bracket. - BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Race Face steel crank bolt/puller for 2008 and earlier Evolve XC cranks.
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
- Premium quality Keirin Track Racing NJS certified forged aluminum arms in a Sugino display box - Chainring sold separately - BB sold separately - Bolt Diameter: 144mm - 535g
Dimension Cruiser one-piece hot-forged chromoly steel cranks. - One-piece, hot-forged chromoly steel crank - Cruiser chainwheels sold separately - Requires 24 tpi American bottom bracket - Crankset has 1/2-inch pedal threading
$49.99 - $65.99
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
Origin-8's Classic Sport Single Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and it has a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Road Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with 53-/39-tooth CNC-machined aluminum chainrings. This fine 9 speed-compatible crankset provides excellent power transfer and smooth shifting.
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
Origin-8's Trekking Crankset is a fine 9-speed compatible mountain bike touring/trekking triple-chainring crankset made of light and durable forged aluminum. It's stiff and has 175mm arms for excellent power transfer, plus it has CNC-machined and ramped and pinned chainrings for smooth and precise shifting. The chainrings are 48-, 38- and 28-tooth.
- Triple replacement crankarms - Cold Forged alloy construction - Great for Recumbent or Junior road rider applications - Does not include BB - 130/74mm bolt-circle diameter - 145mm crank arms
$10.99 - $25.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
- Universal bottom bracket style mount - 44T maximum chainring size - Impact-resistant plastic - Size: Universal - Application: BB Mount
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Coated steel arms/riveted steel chainrings • Includes plastic chainguard • Does not include BB • Weight: 1465 grams
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
$18.99 - $25.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
Page 1 of 11 Next page