Parts & Accessories
DZero is Quarq's next-generation power meter platform for those who live to be challenged, pushed, and tested in the toughest scenarios imaginable. Now Quarq has introduced a DZero spider designed to replace the factory spider on Specialized's S-Works carbon crankset. Quarq DZero for Specialized embodies 10 years of Quarq advances in power meter technology, plus new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, revised circuitry, a new strain gauge design and the Qalvin BLE app. You also get AxCad accelerometer cadence, the easy-to-replace CR2032 battery, an IPX7 waterproof rating and a 2-year warranty. Features & Benefits: - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - AxCad – no cadence magnet required - 10K Temperature Compensation - Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - Power Balance - OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs - Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app Essential Details: - Traditional 5-arm spider compatible with Specialized S-Works Carbon Road Crank Arms from 2013-Current. - Available in 130 BCD and 110 BCD. - Replaces the standard spider. - A Specialized lockring tool is required for installation.
• ISIS interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$13.99 - $19.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
Sprocket bolt for mounting sprocket on a crank arm. The low-profile head design works with 22T sprocket sizes and up. Installs with 6mm allen key. Product Specifications - Fits: All Standard Sprockets - Type: Odyssey Cranks (M10 x P1.0 Thread) - Weight: 0.4oz
$4.50 - $6.25
Used to adjust crank chainline or ensure proper bearing preload when using 30mm spindle cranks. - Inner Diameter: 30mm - Outer Diameter: 41.5mm - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - Sold Individually
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
$6.98 - $27.47
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only. Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle. - 30 x 136.5mm is for 120mm spaced BMX hubs and 68/73mm BBs - 30 x 151.5mm is for 150/157mm Hubs
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the RaceFace cranksets that have removable Cinch spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Three different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
All-City's lightweight Cross Wizard chainring guard is the perfect addition to a single ring or singlespeed setup. While not a full-on mountain bike ‘bash guard’ these are just the thing to keep your chain on and your teeth intact. Named after the one and only Cross Wizard! (You have to say it like that, with the exclamation at the end.) These are available in 110mm and 130mm bolt circle diameters for all your ‘crossy needs. - Material: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- Series: SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology
$10.99 - $18.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$5.99 - $7.99
- Chainring bolt sets are available in sets of four or five - Bolts have 5mm hex heads - Inner Length: M8x7.5mm Bolt (x4) / M8x7mm Nut (x4) - Material: Steel - Type: 1x
Forged AL6061-T6 alloy spiders for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets and are available in both single and double chainring configurations for MTB, Boost/Fat, and Road/Cross/Gravel applications. - SRAM 3-bolt interface for crank arm mounting
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your Next SL G4 cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips!
Replacement crank spindle for Easton EC90 SL cranks
- 7075-T6 aluminum direct mount spider or lockring to fit Race Face Cinch system splined cranks - RF-3296 spider is required for running 2-ring setups with Boost (Race Face 1x Direct Mount rings work fine with Boost) - Mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
Spindle and hardware kit for Race Face CINCH MTB and fatbike cranks.
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
Wheels Manufacturing FSA PF30 Adapter for 24mm Spindle Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) to work on Pressfit 30 frames with FSA's PF30 bottom bracket installed. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, install the spindle and cranks. Use our Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr *NOTE: The stock bottom bracket seals must be removed before installing the Pressfit 30 adapter
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
Page 1 of 4 Next page