RockShox's Pike RCT3 Solo Air is the ultimate fork for all-mountain and enduro riding. Burly 35mm stanchions, magnesium lowers, and a lightweight hollow forged aluminum crown deliver supreme stiffness to rip down the toughest enduro courses. When the bumps come hard and fast, RockShox's Charger damper keeps the fork high in the travel to maintain proper bike geometry, all while soaking up everything from flowy dirt ribbons to crazy rock-strewn goat paths. The RCT3 three-position switch changes between full travel, lockout and threshold modes so you can save your legs on a transition stage and open it up to pin the next timed downhill.
• High-tensile steel construction • Springer suspension • Threaded • 1-inch diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • 20-inch version steerer length: 148mm • 26-inch version steerer length: 180mm
$17.00 - $58.99
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$244.99 - $289.99
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Cromo-Lite II Road fork. It features full cromoly construction for a sublimely smooth ride.
Any cross-country course, any distance: RockShox's SID RCT3 gives you an advantage everywhere. With the flick of a switch, the RCT3 damper changes between full travel, lockout, and threshold modes, ensuring you'll have the best suspension setting no matter the terrain. The whole chassis is light and stiff, while the Solo Air chamber is fully tunable for a custom feel and a dialed ride. Featuring an aluminum steerer, magnesium lowers, and post mount disc brake bosses, the SID RCT3 is truly ready to ride ahead of the pack.
$699.99 - $827.99
RockShox started with the features you’ve come to love from them: Fast Black aluminum upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle, remote or crown adjustable damping, tapered steerer tube, and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring. Then, the chassis got the fat treatment by re-engineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you’ll never be happier you went fat. - TRAVEL: 80/100/120mm - WHEELS: 26-inch - AXLE TO CROWN: 491mm - 80mm travel, 511mm - 100mm travel, 531mm - 120mm travel - WEIGHT: 1796g (3.96lb) - DAMPING: RL - AVAILABLE SPRINGS: Solo Air - ADJUSTMENTS: Crown or remote compression to lockout, rebound - STEERER OPTIONS: Tapered aluminum - CROWN: Forged AL66 TV aluminum - UPPER TUBES: 32mm aluminum, Fast Black - LOWERS: Magnesium - MAXIMUM ROTOR SIZE: 200mm - COLOR OPTIONS: Black, Diffusion Black (OEM only), White (OEM only) - REMOTES: OneLoc - OTHER: Axle: 15x150mm Maxle Lite, Offset: 51mm, Brake Type: Disc
Cyclocross is all about mad sprints, sloppy corners, and taming the ruts. Origin-8's Ultim-8 Full Carbon Cross Fork is just the ticket to quell the madness. The full carbon legs are stiff yet complaint so you can power through the rough sections and snake the inside line on corners. On top of that, the carbon steerer keeps your rig light so you'll have plenty left in the tank for the finishing sprint.
- Cantilever brake mounts - 45mm rake - Hi-tensile steel construction - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Brake Mount: Cantilever - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Thread Length: 120mm - Axle: QR 9mm
Surly's Ogre Fork is perfect for replacing 80mm-travel suspension forks on 29-inch wheel bikes or for building a custom 29er. This sweet fork features large-diameter, thin-wall chromoly blades that taper for a smooth and supple ride. And, it's got removable rim-brake posts, disc-brake tabs, fender mounts, standard and low-rider rack mounts and a tough powdercoat finish because it's awesome.
RockShox takes entry level to a whole new level with the XC 32 TK. It delivers 100mm of suspension via a lighweight Solo Air spring. A tough, light aluminum crown and 32mm stanchions ensure a laterally stiff fork for pinpoint steering. The XC 32 packs in high end features like lightweight magnesium lowers, external rebound adjust, and RockShox's TurnKey lockout. And, the XC has mounts for both disc and rim brakes, making it compatible with most bikes on the market.
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
$43.00 - $49.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
$52.99 - $66.00
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
Upgrade your cyclocross bike with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The monocoque-carbon blades make it light, tough and nimble. And, you'll love how it damps vibrations to smooth even the roughest cross courses, keeping you feeling fresh lap after lap and mile after mile.
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
Stiff yet plush, Ritchey's WCS Carbon Mountain Fork soaks up the bumps and makes those tough climbs just a bit flatter. It's as light as it is tough thanks to the one-piece carbon crown and steer tube section, not to mention full carbon dropouts. It's suspension-corrected so it fits on most modern mountain bike frames, too. Enjoy the lateral stiffness of the carbon construction when you're grinding up tough singletrack, and let the vibration damping do the work on the way down to keep you comfy all ride long.
The streets can be tough, so you need a fork that's even tougher. Origin-8's Del Pasado Track Star Fork is crafted from 4130 chromoly-steel with room for a 35c tire so you can handle whatever comes your way.
$179.98 - $199.99
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Synergy Fork. It features an 4130 chromoly-steel steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
From the pavement to the gravel, Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Disc Road Fork is made to explore. Crafted from super tough 4130 cromoly, it provides a comfortable ride with room for 28c tires for added control. And, it features mounts for disc or caliper brakes so you can ride your way.
Origin-8's Cromo-Lite Combo Mountain Fork is seriously versatile. This 4130 chromoly steel fork can be used with 26- or 29-inch wheels, and is suspension corrected for a 100mm 26-inch-wheel fork. With disc mounts and linear-pull brake bosses, even your brake choices are versatile.
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
• UD weave full carbon construction • Full-carbon steerer, carbon crown and dropouts w/aluminum inserts • Tapered 1 1/2-1 1/8-inch steerer • Steerer length: 250mm • 135mm wheel spacing • 180mm rotor max • Post disc brake mount • Rake: 45mm • Axle-to-crown: 465mm • Axle: 9mm quick-release • ~650g
$83.99 - $99.99
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
Ground breaking riding deserves a fork so burly fork that it can literally break the ground, should the need arise. WeThePeople's Sterling fork is masterfully crafted to meet the insane demands of team rider, Pete Sawyer. The Sterling can handle it all, and it looks good doing it. Find a matching color scheme on the Sterling signature frames too! • Material: Full-liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 “M2“ chromoly • Steerer Length: 170mm • Offset: 32mm • Dropout: 6mm laser cut & CNC machined, heat-treated 4130 chromoly, 3/8'' axle • Fully CNC’d steerer, single butted integrated crown race designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45° bearing
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$25.99 - $39.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
Page 1 of 6 Next page