$125.00 - $130.00
The Long Haul Trucker fork is designed to mount racks and fenders and to haul stuff. The fork’s new crown provides ample clearance for 26 x 2.1 tires and sports threaded eyelets in four locations (dual dropout, midblade and fork crown) to provide more options for mounting stuff, from racks to whatever. Options galore. Curved blades, CroMoly steel. 1-1/8-inch threadless steer tube. - Axle-to-crown: 26" = 376mm - Offset: 45mm - Steerer: 26" (42–54cm frames) = 300mm; 26" (56–62cm frames) = 400mm - Tire Clearance: 26 x 2.1" - Weight: 26" = 2.1 lb (0.97kg) uncut
Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough sections for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, tapered steerer, and 15mm thru-axle ensure minimal weight and precise handling. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Custom DT RWS Skewer included - 3.0" max recommended tire size - Axle to Crown Length: 480mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc Brake 160mm - Crown Race: 40 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Offset: 51mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 750 grams - Wheel Size: 29-inch
When a fork isn’t designed well, you feel it from the minute you start your ride. That is why Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits, and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Carbon Disc Cyclocross Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, disc brake mounts, and a stiff, secure thru-axle ensure low weight and precise braking and handling. Plus, fender mount means you'll be bounding out the door on even the rainiest days. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Brake Mount: Post Mount 140mm - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Material: Carbon - Maximum Tire Clearance: 45mm - Offset: 45mm - Rotor Size: 185mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Steerer Type: Tapered - Wheel Size: 700c
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
Surly's Ogre Fork is perfect for replacing 80mm-travel suspension forks on 29-inch wheel bikes or for building a custom 29er. This sweet fork features large-diameter, thin-wall chromoly blades that taper for a smooth and supple ride. And, it's got removable rim-brake posts, disc-brake tabs, fender mounts, standard and low-rider rack mounts and a tough powdercoat finish because it's awesome.
$59.99 - $69.99
These 100% chromoly steel forks are built to last! Featuring an integrated bearing race, 1pc CNC steerer tube, and an aluminum fork compression bolt. The tapered fork legs and 5mm thick dropouts look slick, while keeping these forks strong. The 26mm axle offset makes the forks more responsive, while still providing plenty of clearance for pegs.
$52.99 - $66.00
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
The beautiful Big Block track fork is available in both 1-inch and 1-1/8-inch sizes. Lugged crown, matching tips, straight blades, and looks that will make your heart melt. It’s the perfect replacement fork for nearly any track bike. - Material: Full 4130 High Quality Chromoly tapered fork blades, lugged crown, and matching dropouts - Axle to Crown Length: 375mm - Offset: 32mm - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Spacing: 100mm - Tire Clearance: 32c - Brake Mount (Fork): mid reach caliper (47mm - 57mm)
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 180mm
$28.99 - $29.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$74.99 - $93.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$186.99 - $219.99
Odyssey's 41-Thermal forks quickly established a reputation for strength and quality when they originally introduced them in 1999, and they have since gone on to change the standards that all forks are judged by. Their new R-Series forks continue this tradition. FEATURES - Fully redesigned. - Laboratory tested and team proven. - New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance. - All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race. - New, optimized, 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance. - Updated 7075-T6 pre-load bolt - Proven 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Legendary lifetime replacement warranty SPECS - 32mm traditional offset - 3/8” axle slots only Starting at 1lb 15.2oz (885 grams)
$70.99 - $93.99
- Replacement urban threadless forks - Accepts up to 40mm tire width - Chromoly construction - 1-1/8" steer tube - Size: 700C - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Length: 300mm - Material: Chromoly - Offset: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 405mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR
A purpose built carbon fiber fork for gravel and cyclocross applications featuring internal hose routing, flat mount brake compatibility, and clearance for up to 50mm tires. This fork is perfect for gravel riders looking for more clearance, weight savings, compliance, and the versatility of fender mounts to enhance their gravel grinding experience. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 520g - Steer Tube Length: 350mm - Rake: 50mm - Axle To Crown: 395mm - Max Rotor Size: 140mm – 160mm - Max Tire Clearance: 700c x 50c, 27.5 x 2.25-inch - Crown Race Diameter: 1.5-inch - Torque Spec - Steer Tube: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec - Axle: 8Nm
Upgrade your road rig with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Synergy Fork. It features an aluminum steerer with oversize, carbon fiber legs to soak up road chatter. With a striking 3K weave finish, the Synergy fork looks as nice as it rides.
$59.99 - $70.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
$25.99 - $39.99
- Brake mounts: Caliper - Construction: Hi-tensile steel - Rake: 50mm - Type: LW - Steerer type: Threaded - Race diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8'inch
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Caliper brake mount - 35mm rake - Steerer Type: Threaded - Steerer Size: 1-inch - Steerer Length: 200mm - Brake Mount: Caliper - Axle-to-Crown: 395mm - Race Diameter: 27mm - Axle: 3/8-inch - Thread Length: 100mm
$43.00 - $49.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
$40.99 - $44.99
- Hi-tensile steel construction - Available with brake studs or without - 60mm rake - Type: Cruiser Size: 26" - Steerer Type: Threaded Steerer - Steerer Length: 250mm - Axle-to-Crown: 400mm - Axle: 3/8" - Thread Length: 125mm - O.L.D.: 100mm
When a fork isn’t designed well, you feel it from the minute you start your ride. That is why Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits, and broke new ground during the creation of the No.7 Carbon Disc Cyclocross Fork. It makes sure you don't have to worry about uncomfortable chatter or vibration while experiencing an astoundingly plush ride. They've accomplished this by using proven technologies like a delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, not to mention the use of disc brake mounts on their CX forks. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Axle to Crown Length: 392.2mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Post Mount 140mm - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Carbon - Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork): 48 - Offset: 47mm - Rotor Size (Fork): 160mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 300mm - Wheel Size: 700c
The Ice Cream Truck fork is made from 4130 CroMoly steel and is designed for Surly's Ice Cream Truck frame. It's ready for trail use and features butted and tapered blades with thru-axle dropouts spaced at 150mm. It has barrel bosses at the dropouts and crown, mid-blade thru-blade eyelets and triple bottle bosses on both fork legs. That's a lot of bosses. 51mm I.S. mounts use front disc spacing. - Axle-to-crown: 483mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm, 1-1/8-inch straight - Tire Clearance: 26 x 5.25-inch
Upgrade your cyclocross bike with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The monocoque-carbon blades make it light, tough and nimble. And, you'll love how it damps vibrations to smooth even the roughest cross courses, keeping you feeling fresh lap after lap and mile after mile.
$387.00 - $427.00
ENVE's Road Fork is the fork by which all others are judged, built for road cyclists looking for the optimal balance of weight, strength, and stiffness. When everyone was turning away from the fork aftermarket, we focused our efforts on creating the best aftermarket fork we could. By following our mantra of functional simplicity, we developed a manufacturing process that allows the fibers in an ENVE fork to run continuously from the top of the steerer to the bottom of the drop-outs. The ENVE forks feature a hollow one-piece design free of bonding or drilling, and the brake bolt hole is molded into the crown, allowing for additional weight savings and strength. You can literally put an ENVE fork on a bike within minutes of it leaving the mold. While this manner of construction is novel, the real win is that the majority of artisan frame builders and customers choose ENVE as their fork of choice due to its confident on-road performance and handling characteristics.
• Specially formed blades provide precision handling and superb vibration damping • Designed to work with either integrated headsets or standard headsets • Integrated crown race • Monocoque construction • One of the lightest cyclocross forks on the market • Available in 45mm crown diameter • Blade: Carbon • Crown: Carbon • Steerer: Carbon • Steerer Length: 300mm • Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" • Rake: 45mm • Blade Shape: Curved • Drop out: Carbon • Crown Diameter: 45mm • Integrated 45 degree crown race • Axle-to-Crown: 395mm • Finish: Matte UD Carbon • Weight: 448g (w/ uncut steerer) • Brake mount: Canti • Compression plug included
This beauty here was designed alongside Surly's Midnight Special frame. In an effort to shed a few grams (it's for a road bike after all), they opted to utilize a unicrown design rather than a lugged one. In addition to the weight savings, it also looks really nice — don't you think? Like the Midnight Special frame, this fork is equipped with modern road standards like flat mount disc brakes and a 12 x 100mm thru-axle. For increased versatility, it has braze-ons for fenders and racks (including mid-blade!). - 100% CroMoly construction, fully brazed crown - Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets - Rack and fender eyelets at the dropout - 12 x 100mm thru-axle - Clearance for 27.5 x 2.32 or 700c x 42mm tires
Ritchey designed their WCS Disc Cross Fork from the ground up to manage the unique stresses that disc brakes and competitive cyclocross racing deliver. • Monocoque construction • Compatible with standard and integrated headsets • Carbon dropouts and disc mount • 440 grams • Blade: Carbon • Crown: Carbon • Steerer: Carbon • Steerer Length: 300mm • Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" • Rake: 45mm • Blade Shape: Curved • Drop out: Carbon • Crown Diameter: 45mm • Integrated 45 degree crown race • Axle-to-Crown: 395mm • Finish: Matte UD Carbon • Weight: 440g (w/ uncut steerer) • 140 or 160mm rotor compatibility • Brake mount: Disc • Compression plug included
3T's Luteus Team is an all-carbon cyclocross fork designed for use with disc brakes. It features include a tapered steerer and aluminum-faced fork ends for precise handling and simple wheel changes. It supports brake calipers for use with standard 160mm brake rotors. The left fork blade is reinforced at the brake mounting pillars to compensate for the stresses imparted by disc braking. On its outer face, there is a recessed channel with two integrated fixing points for tidy brake cable/hose management. Plus, the fork ends face forwards and have aluminum inserts to better resist the lateral stresses transmitted through the hub by rough terrain.
Page 1 of 4 Next page