Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
$8.99 - $9.99
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Form Locking Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the harder inner core and aluminum locking rings give you a super-secure hold on your bars. And, the right grip is 92mm long for use with a twist shifter and the left is a standard 135mm in length.
$9.99 - $10.69
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
- Ergonomic TPR grip with a raised cork section for extended comfort and grip - Cork mid-section reduces hand fatigue and dampens vibrations - Length: 125mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
With a honeycomb texture and dual-compound rubber, Sunlite's Shape Grips offer a sure, comfortable hold on your bars. The 90mm length is for use with twist shifters.
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
$6.99 - $10.99
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
$23.00 - $27.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Bring the stylish comfort of a well-worn baseball glove to your ride with Portland Design Works' Bourbon Grips. They're made from classically stitched, vegetable-tanned leather with polished aluminum lockrings for durability and a finish that'll only improve with age. - Durable, high-quality full grain leather - Sturdy machined aluminum alloy lockrings - Fits 22.0-22.2mm handlebars - Weight: 136g (4.8oz) per pair - Length: 130mm (5.1") each - Lifetime PDWarranty
$30.00 - $36.99
The Cork Chop Grips are made from a durable cork and rubber compound that offers a gentle and ultra grippy platform to rest your palms. Sturdy machined aluminum alloy lockrings prevent rotation while you ride. The Ergonomic shape of the Cork Chop grips keeps your hands comfortable longer. Cork is a naturally antimicrobial material, and combined with rubber they provide unparalleled grip and comfort. Coooooooork Chooooooop! - 142g - Length: 5 inches
Bring the stylish comfort of a well-worn baseball glove to your ride with Portland Design Works' ergonomic Whiskey Grips. They're made from classically stitched, vegetable-tanned leather with polished aluminum lockrings for durability and a finish that'll only improve with age.
$9.95 - $20.00
- Thick profile and raised square blocks with a sticky feel - 98 grams
Give your klunker or cruiser some West Coast flavor with Origin-8's Corkie Grips. These Dura-Cork rubber grips look like cork, but are actually rubber for all-weather durability.
Origin-8's Ergo Torq II Grips provide a comfortable ergonomic shape with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber.
$28.99 - $29.99
Ride with Origin-8's Ergo Torq Locking Grips and your hands, wrists, and arms will thank you. These ergonomic, dual-compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber and feature anodized aluminum locking clamps for simple installation and removal.
- Integrated clamp, Kraton rubber ergonomic lock on grips - Microtac surface texture is composed of multiple small molded cylinders that improve grip and reduce vibration - Ergonomic shape helps relieve pressure on the hands that can lead to pain and/or numbness - Length: 132mm
Origin-8's Pulsion Locking Grips provide maximum grip and excellent comfort. And, they feature hex bolt locking clamps for simple installation and removal.
$19.99 - $20.15
- Dual density TPE lock on grips with integrated single clamp design - Circular microtexture pattern provides superior grip in wet or dry conditions - Soft, yet durable compound offers maximum control and vibration dampening - 132mm length with 30mm diameter grip area - 80g per pair
$10.99 - $19.90
The Cult Vans grips feature a classic Vans waffle pattern and are made by ODI in the USA using their proprietary rubber compound. - Made in the USA by ODI - Length: 150mm
Feel the comfort of Lizard's popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 105 grams - Diameter: 31.25 mm
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 120 grams - Diameter: 31.5 mm
The classic upper pattern with a waffle finger hold for a better grip. - Compatible with MTB, BMX, ATV, PWC - Weight: 101 grams - Length: 135mm - Diameter: Medium (31mm)
- Ergonomic design - Dual density gel padding - 135mm width
The GP grip with a full-size comfort bar end delivers maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling when touring or on fitness bikes. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP4 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP4 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. (Cannot be used on carbon handlebars)
Page 1 of 4 Next page