Premium rubber 20" inner tubes. Fits most 20" BMX tires up to 2.5" width. - Schrader Valve - Weight: 6.4oz
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
Colorful aluminum valve caps for an added touch of swag. Fits all common BMX tubes. Product Specifications - Type: Schrader (American) Valve - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Weight: 0.1oz
An easy to use dipstick that allows you to check the sealant level in your tires without having to pop the bead. With the valve positioned at 6 o'clock remove the valve core, insert the dipstick and read the sealant level. - 5-pack
If you've heard the expression "to Stan's a tire," it's referring to Stan's Tire Sealant. Put the recommended amount in your road, mountain and cyclocross tires and it will stop slow leaks and seal small punctures. This is enough sealant for one tire.
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
$5.30 - $10.00
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 16 x 1.5-1.95: 35mm valve stem - 16 x 2.125: 32mm valve stem
$5.49 - $11.99
Q-Tubes Value Series Presta tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removable valve cores and simplified size specifications - Removable Presta valve core - Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard - Labeled Size: 700 x 18-25cm - Weight: 125 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" - Valve: Presta - Wall Thickness: 1 mm
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 12-1/2 x 2-1/4
$6.59 - $10.00
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1.5-1.95
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 35mm valve stem - 26 x 1 3/8
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. - Decreased air loss design - Butyl rubber - 40mm valve length
Grenade style Schrader Valve caps
$7.59 - $8.79
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
$7.64 - $8.07
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. Special quality control that prevents unpleasant surprises. - 40mm valve length
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
Add personality to any bike with Dimension Valve Caps.
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$7.99 - $12.99
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
- Butyl rubber - 48mm Schrader valve - 700 x 35-43
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 700 x 35-42c
$8.00 - $10.00
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 98g (1.25-1.5), 114g (1.5-1.75), 130g (1.75-2.125), 152g (2.1-2.3)
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
Page 1 of 29 Next page