$99.99 - $110.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Whisky's No.9 100w rim has a 94.5mm inner width to maximize the footprint of fat tires up to 5.05-inches wide. Its double-wall construction makes it a unique, one-of-a-kind carbon fat rim. It supports the structure of the tire’s sidewall for a stable, traction-laden ride while simultaneously improving your float on snow and sand. If you’re looking for the best in winter traction, the No.9 100w has you covered.
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
• Strong Custom Strider Rim • Durable No-Flat Tire • Tread pattern and bearings matches the ST-4, and will fit on any ST-Model
$9.43 - $22.99
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$27.99 - $28.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
$3.90 - $4.99
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$99.99 - $117.99
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$2.09 - $2.49
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • ERD: 534 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,310 grams (32-hole), 1,294 grams (36-hole)
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • Quick release • 8-speed cassette • 36-hole • 135mm rear spacing • Black or silver
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
$88.99 - $125.99
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
$331.99 - $399.99
Mavic's Ellipse is an ideal wheelset to dominate at the track! Mavic's aero S6000-aluminum rims and bladed, straight-pull, stainless-steel spokes combine to make a wheel that is stiff for ultra-responsive sprinting and aerodynamic for maximum speed. Plus, the rear hub is threaded on both sides for mounting two different cogs. And, these zippy wheels feature Mavic's smooth-rolling QRM+ sealed-bearing hubs for years of trouble-free service.
- Origin8 Bolt 24mm inner width T700 UD carbon tubeless ready hookess disc brake clincher - Origin8 Elite convertible MTB disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - 32 hole 15TA front/32 hole 12TA rear 6 bolt MTB disc hubs laced with striaght pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes - Weight: 737g front/822g rear - ISO-Mountain certified and assembled in the USA - Width ID (mm): 24 - Axle: Thru 15mm - Thru 12mm - Rim Color: Blk - Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon MTB XC - Hub Model: OR8 MT-1110 Elite MTB - O.L.D.: 100mm/142mm - Hub Color: Blk - Gears: 8-11s Cass - Brake Type: 6B - Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK - Spoke Count: 32H - Wall: Dbl - Valve: PV - Type: Tubeless Compatible
$203.99 - $224.99
- Elite Series convertible fat bike hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - J-bend spoke compatible - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm Quick-Release: - LTF-L: 48.65mm - LTF-R: 48.65mm - CTF-L: 36.5mm - CTF-R: 36.5mm 12mm Thru-Axle: - LTF-L: 52.15mm - LTF-R: 52.15mm - CTF-L: 46.5mm - CTF-R: 46.5mm
$117.99 - $163.99
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Wt: 180g J-Bend: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm - LTF-R: 15.35mm - CTF-L: 22.35mm - CTF-R: 34.65mm Straight Pull: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 31.4mm - LTF-R: 19.6mm - CTF-L: 18.6mm - CTF-R: 30.4mm
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Eyeletted spoke holes - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32.2 - Profile: 20 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 490g - ERD: 559 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Axle: 1s MTB
- Elite Series convertible MTB single speed hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano style single speed cassette body with 6 Pawl/102 Point/3.5º engagement - J-bend spoke compatible - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Includes lockring and spacer - Cog not included - Material: AL6061 - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 64mm - LTF-L: 41.15mm - LTF-R: 30.35mm - CTF-L: 26.35mm - CTF-R: 37.15mm
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Eyeletted spoke holes - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Sleeved joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Width ID: 23 - Width OD: 28.4 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 440g - ERD: 563 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
- Elite Series skewers for road, cyclocross, gravel, and MTB applications - AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle - Available for 100mm, 130mm, and 135mm OLD spacing - Spacing / Axle: QR - Wt: 53g
Origin-8's Track Attack Rims are 42mm-deep and made of light and durable aluminum sleeved and pinned for strength.
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Available with 24, 28, 32, or 40-hole drilling
$164.99 - $174.99
Proven oversized rim performance with Sunringlé lightweight durability, the same durability that’s synonymous with the Sunringlé name. - 6061 series alloy. - Premium matte black sand blasted finish - Optimized lightening holes for reduce weight - Currently the lightest aluminum rim on the market - 27.5+ and 29+
$101.99 - $173.99
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/6-Bolt Disc: PCD-L: 36mm PCD-R: 36mm LTF-L: 27.75mm LTF-R: 15.25mm CTF-L: 22.25mm CTF-R: 34.75mm J-Bend Spoke/Centerlock Disc: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 45mm LTF-L: 27.25mm LTF-R: 15.45mm CTF-L: 22.75mm CTF-R: 34.55mm
Page 1 of 36 Next page