• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/10-speed cassette • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
• 8-speed cassette compatibility • 28-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • Aluminum hub body • Black
$59.99 - $60.99
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
$59.99 - $60.99
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Aluminum hub body • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/freewheel hub threading • 32 and 26-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, or white
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • 1-speed freewheel threading • 32-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • 135mm hub spacing • Black or silver
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes rear hubs with XD Driver.
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Sealed bearings • 32 or 36 hole • 204 grams
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Fixed/Free • Sealed bearings • 120mm or 130mm rear spacing • 32 hole • 282 grams
- Converts Salsa Conversion hubs from 135/142 to 150mm in order to use with the RockShox Bluto Fork, or other 150 mm Thru-axle forks - Requires the wheel to be re-dished
End caps for front conversion hubs.
$99.99 - $110.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Like to Freestyle? Try our Deputy hubs. The low-profile flanges are stronger and more impact-resistant than standard high-flange track hubs. - Tool Free adjustment, hub bearings are properly loaded when the wheel is installed - 6061 T6 aluminum hub shell - Low flange design for freestyle durability - 13 through 15 gauge spoke compatibility - Chamfered hub flanges reduce spoke stress - 6902 sealed bearings readily available - Weight: 247 g - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 58mm - Hub Spacing: 100mm
A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment (can be adjusted without removing the rear wheel), and a plastic hub guard. FEATURES - Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout - Maximum strength axle design Unique external slack adjustment feature - Super-durable drag mechanism design GUARD OPTIONS - Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use) MEASUREMENTS - Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 56mm - Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm - Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 27.5mm
$17.99 - $33.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
$221.99 - $242.99
The Antigram is a 36-H rear hub that is strong, light and reasonably priced with in-bound axle bolts that is both RHD/LHD switchable and guard compatible. SPECS - 2014-T6 forged aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - 9-T driver with 3-Pawn independent springs design and precision caged needle bearings - RHD/LHD switchable WEIGHTS - With 14mm Chromoly Axle: 14.5oz / 411g - MEASUREMENTS Drive Side - Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Non-Drive Side Effective Flange Diameter: 49mm - Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm - Non-Drive Side Flange to Center Distance: 30mm
$45.99 - $49.99
Shimano's 105 Front Hub is an excellent beginning to a strong, light front wheel. The diamond-polished bearing races mean the hub rolls super smooth and the labyrinth seals shut out dust, dirt and water. Plus, the cold-forged-aluminum hub shell is beautiful and built to last. You get Shimano's excellent quick-release skewer, too.
$119.99 - $127.99
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Hub Drilling: 32, 36 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575 g
- Model Number FH-M7010-B2 - Series SLX - Disc Rotor Mount Center Lock Disc - Axle: 148x12mm - 12mm thru-axle - 32-hole - Weight: 357 grams
$75.99 - $81.99
Shimano's ZEE Rear Freehub is a quick engaging, smooth-running hub that doesn't drain the bank account. It features quality sealing, adjustable angular-contact bearings, and rotates on an extra-stiff one-piece rear axle with integrated cone construction. It's Center Lock compatible and is available in 135, 142 and 150mm configurations.
The DT Swiss 240s Straightpull 6-Bolt hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. The straightpull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive mountain bike wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Disc Rear Hub is just the thing for singlespeed fanatics and one-gear mountain riders. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment on one side and threads for a singlespeed freewheel (or fixed cog) on the other. A hollow axle lets you choose how to secure it to your dropouts. You have choice between the included fixing bolts or a quick release skewer (sold separately). And, that aforementioned chromoly axle is flex-free to take all the abuse you can dish out, and then some!
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Surly's Ultra New Rear Hub is ready for singlespeed mayhem. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need with reliable sealed bearings. It's available with threads for fixed cogs or freewheels, so you can set up the drivetrain of your dreams. Plus, this hub's 135mm width fits most MTB frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick-release skewer compatibility.
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
$214.99 - $234.99
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 37.71mm - LTF-R: 50.81mm - CTF-L: 36.44mm - CTF-R: 23.34mm
$116.99 - $125.99
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
Page 1 of 7 Next page