Parts & Accessories
The Wolf Tooth axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the fork leg. This protects your expensive fork, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. These are also a great replacement option for lost or damaged stock axles. Always apply a small amount of grease to the washer and threads when installing. - Designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7075 T6 Aluminum - Similar to Fox Kabolt axle
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$19.99 - $24.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
Thru-Axle hub adapters allow the use of 100 mm front thru-axle hubs in 100 mm QR forks. -Allows the use of modern thru-axle wheels in forks designed for quick-release compatible hubs -100 mm front hub spacing only -CNC-machined AL-6061
Add an Alfine hub, cog, spokes, and a rim to this Shimano Internally Geared Hub Small Parts Kit, and you're ready to rock. - Alfine hubs are packaged without small parts and require this kit plus a cog - Nexus hubs are packaged with small parts and cogs and do not require an additional small parts kit - For 11-Speed Hub - Includes CJ-S700 Cassette Joint for Vertical Dropouts *Cassette joint does not fit Di2 Alfine hubs
Do you need to replace the right lock washer seal on your Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub? If you're not sure, it might not be a bad idea, as contamination from damaged or worn seals is the kryptonite of virtually maintenance-free internally geared hubs.
Keeping that well-functioning Shimano Alfine internally geared hub in top working condition means keeping the internals clean. Replace the left hub seal ring when necessary for continued performance and to preserve the longevity that you expect from Alfine.
$18.00 - $27.00
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
$17.10 - $28.00
Wheel Conversion Caps for Zipp 77/177 Disc hubs. Converts your Zipp 77 or 177 hubs to nearly any frame standard.
SRAM's Rise 60 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your Rise 60 wheels to a different axle type.
Race Face Vault hub axle. Use it as a replacement axle or to convert your wheel to a different axle standard. - Light and strong alloy construction - Compatible with Race Face Vault hubs
The Trace rear axle fits Race Face wheels equipped with Trace hubs, like the Aeffect Wheelset. Use it as a replacement axle or to convert your wheel to a different axle standard. - Light and strong alloy construction - Compatible with Race Face Trace hub
Seal kit to keep water and dirt out of your Race Face Vault hubs.
$15.99 - $26.69
- AL6061 alloy tubeless Presta valve - Includes 2 O-rings, one standard profile and one aero profile, for an airtight seal on any rim - Removable valve core for installing sealant - Additional replacement valve cores sold separately - Sold individually
Replacement axle sets for Origin8 RD-1200 series hubs - Rear axle - Size: M10x130x140 - Spacing / Axle: QR - Material: Alloy - Thread Pitch: M10 - OLD: 130 - Length: 140
- Replacement end caps for MT-4100 hubs
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series front road disc hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru-axle options
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminents - 15mm Thru Axle, 6 bolt disc compatible in boost and standard configurations
Replacement cassette body for Origin8 RD-1200 series rear hubs - Supplier Part: QA1R - Use: Campy 11s - Bearing Type: Sealed - Compatibility: RD-1200
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Material: AL6061
- Elite Series skewers for road, cyclocross, gravel, and MTB applications - AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle - Available for 100mm, 130mm, and 135mm OLD spacing - Spacing / Axle: QR - Wt: 53g
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series rear road disc hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters
- Plastic spoke covers in a variety of colors - 300mm cut to fit length - 36 pieces - enough for one wheel - Increases visibility and demands attention
- End cap for Origin8 FB-1100 fat bike hubs
Origin8 spring and pawl kit for MT-3100 series rear hubs
Replacement cassette bodies for Origin8 RD-1200 series rear hubs - Supplier Part: QA1R - Use: Shi 11s - Bearing Type: Sealed - Compatibility: RD-1200
Race Face Vault Endcap Set for Vault 414 and 412 hubs.
$12.50 - $29.00
Replacement bearings for Stan's NoTubes Neo hubs. Includes 2 bearings. - 26mm OD x 15mm ID - 7mm thick
Page 1 of 10 Next page