Parts & Accessories
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
$27.99 - $28.99
Booster thru-axle hub spacer kits are designed to give your non-Boost front and rear thru-axle hubs the boost they need to fit any Boost-compatible frame or fork.
$2.09 - $2.49
Replacement Axle nuts for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
$9.99 - $11.99
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
$44.99 - $55.99
- End caps for Origin8 FB-1100 fat bike hubs - Use: Rear - Color: Blk
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Axle: 1s MTB
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Material: AL6061
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminents - 15mm Thru Axle, 6 bolt disc compatible in boost and standard configurations
- Replacement end caps for MT-4100 hubs
- Elite Series skewers for road, cyclocross, gravel, and MTB applications - AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle - Available for 100mm, 130mm, and 135mm OLD spacing - Spacing / Axle: QR - Wt: 53g
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series front road disc hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru-axle options
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series rear road disc hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters
$23.99 - $35.99
Elite Series skewers for fat bike applications AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle Available for 135mm, 150mm, 170mm, and 190mm OLD spacing
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 28mm - Length: 108mm - Overall: 129mm
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
$25.99 - $26.99
Front SealLock end caps for Neo OS and Neo Ultimate OS hubs. SealLock end caps feature a low-friction U-cup seal that snaps into place and stays secure even when your wheel is removed from your bike. Not compatible with non-OS hubs or Centerlock hubs.
Stan's Freeride Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Origin-8's Torq Lite Track Cog Lock Ring 1.29" x 24 tpi with left-handed threaded thread is the only lock ring you need. Hardened threading and extra material make this highly durable to help you go the distance.
- Type: Skewer only - Length: 220mm
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
This outer receiver unit works with the CJ-S700 Cassette Joint Unit for Shimano Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub. This part can become worn, cracked, or torn, exposing the shift cable and possibly other components to unwanted dirt, water, mud, you name it. You don't want that.
Who knew we could make a thru axle disappear? The new Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite. - Hub OLD 20x110 - Length 158mm - Thread Length 10mm - Thread Pitch M20x1.50 - BoXXer C1 (2019+) - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench - Compatible with all 15mm forks
Compatible with straight valve hole Hugo 52 rims and designed to fit 7.5 - 8.5mm valve holes. Sold as a pair. Identifying your Hugo rim and selecting the correct valve stem: Stepped Hugo rims have a larger diameter valve hole on the interior of the rim, and a narrower hole on outside of the rim. Quick tip: don't remove your tire if you don't have to. If your Hugo rim decal reads: MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this valve. For "Stepped" valve hole Hugo use part AS0105 - Valve Stem pair, Schrader, 32mm, 14mm base.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 36mm - Length: 120mm - Overall: 141mm
Rear Thru Axle conversion kit for Go-Devil Hubs - Converts QR to 142x12mm thru (axle not included)
Lightweight quick release lever with a classic aesthetic Weight: 45g
Page 1 of 9 Next page